- These pumps shall be fitted with stainless steel jacket rewindable water filled submersible motor.
- These pumps shall be offered with a mechanical shaft seal to prevent ingress of pumped liquid inside the motor.
- Standard flanges for suction & discharge ports will be PN 16 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2.
- The Motor shall be suitable for 3 phase, 380-415 volts, 50 Hz power supply.
- The entire pump set including base plate and diesel engine are to be painted with RAL3002 shade.
The LHMF/LFM fire pumpsets are used in fire-fighting applications for supplying water to fire hose reels, fire hydrants or sprinkler systems in areas which are prone to the hazards of fire. The typical applications are as follow:
- Commercial complexes and high rise buildings
- Petrochemical industries and Gas plants
- Oil and Gas on-shore & off-shore platforms
- Oil terminals
- Airports and ports
- Power stations and transformer stations
- Chemical industries
- Manufacturing plants
- Fire-work industries