50Hz Horizontal Split Case Pump
is useful for high flow water pumping. Horizontal split case pump ideally suitable for industrial community water pumping, lift irrigation, Fire fighter and water distribution. The pumps are non self priming horizontal split case pumps with radial suction port and radial discharge port. The double suction design helps pump to balance the forces on impeller and split case design offer fast maintenance & lower down time. The pumps have horizontal pump shaft and the volute casing can be dismantled in the horizontal plane along the drive shaft. Horizontal split case pumps are available in two main designs.
1) Single stage
2) Two stage.Applications:
- Water works.
- Fire – Fighting.
- Water Circulation.
- Air Conditioning Plants.
- Processing Plants.
- Suitable for Paper, Sugar & Textile Mills
- Power Plants.
- Storm water.
- Sprinkler irrigation.
- Waste Water Treatment Plants.
- Fertilizer Plants.
- The pumps are non self priming horizontal split case pumps with radial suction port and radial discharge port.
- Standard flanges for suction and discharge ports will be PN 16 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2, PN 25 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2, ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 as per ASME B16.1 are available on request.
- These pumps are long coupled pumps with TEFC squirrel cage induction motor with main dimensions complying to IEC standards and mounting designation B3 (IM 1001).
- These pumps are available with gland packing as well as mechanical shaft seal.
- These pumps have the discharge range from 20 to 1320 m³/hr and head range from 4 to 88 metres. Motor ratings are from 3 to 160 kW.
- The pump impellers are dynamically balanced to grade 6.3 of ISO 1940.
- These pumps can be supplied as a complete unit with motor, pump, coupling, coupling guard and fabricated steel base frame.
- These pumps are available with our standard range of EFF2 motors. They can also be supplied with EFF1 motors on request.
- The split case construction enables removal and dismantling of the internal pump parts e.g. bearings, wear rings, shaft seal and impeller without disturbing the motor & pipe work.