|Surface Finish||Color Coated|
|Voltage||220 to 240 V|
|Discharge Flange Diameter||100 mm|
|Rated Net Presssure Range||4.89 to 9.03 bar|
|Maximum Working Pressure||14.48 bar|
|Suction Flange Diameter||125 mm|
|Rated Flow||450 USgpm|
The fire pumpset typically consists of the following equipments:
- Lubi offers LHCD series state-of-the-art fire pumpset with diesel engine driven, horizontal split case pump.
- These pumpsets are typically used in fire-fighting applications for supplying water to fire hose reels, fire hydrants or sprinkler systems.
- Pumps have a discharge range from 500 to 3000 USgpm and the head range from 40 to 230 psi.
- These fire pumpsets meet or exceed the requirements of NFPA 20.
- Installations of these pumpsets would ensure the safety of human life, buildings, expensive plants and equipments.
- LHCD fire pumpset shall be used only where a positive suction is provided as specified in NFPA 20.
- Diesel engine assembled with
- cooling system
- fuel system
- battery system
- exhaust system
- Fire pump controller
- Suction and discharge gauges
- Air relief valve
- Common base plate
Note: For your jockey pump requirements kindly refer our literature for LCR and/or LES pumps.
All above equipments except fuel supply tank and fire pump controller are mounted on a common base frame.
Lubi can also supply Packaged fire pumping system with all required accessories ready for site installation.Features And Benefits:
LHCD fire pumpset offers all features & benefits as mentioned in our LHC standard pump series data booklet. Following are the additional features & benefits offered by these pumpsets:
- State-of-the-art design fire pumping system.
- NFPA-20 design
- Diesel engine driven pump
- Rugged construction
- Liberal water passages
- Automatic air relief valve
- Efficient operation
- Lower initial cost
- Reduced installation time and cost
- Simplified piping design
- Suitable for space saving installation systems and retrofit applications
- Easy access to all working parts
- Ease of maintenance
The LHCD fire pumpsets are used in fire-fighting applications for supplying water to fire hose reels, fire hydrants or sprinkler systems in areas which are prone to the hazards of fire. The typical applications are as follow:
- Commercial complexes and high rise buildings
- Petrochemical industries and Gas plants
- Oil and Gas on-shore & off-shore platforms
- Oil terminals
- Airports and ports
- Marine applications
- Power stations and transformer stations
- Chemical industries
- Manufacturing plants
- Fire-work industries
- Item Code: FLHC-125-100-250